Commissions are currently OPEN.
To contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anything from a detailed character pencil sketch to fully-painted character design pages with detail highlights. Prices vary depending on the request (see pricing list below).
- Cheesecake is fine, anthro is fine, but I do not do porn (like, ever; there are other artists you can contact for this).
- Characters can be original or established in other media (games, films, books, etc).
- If it’s an OC, please provide as much detailed information as possible in order to ensure the most accurate results.
- Upon completion you will receive a watermark-free JPG-format file of your commission. A watermarked version will be added to my online portfolio here.
- A physical print of your commission will cost more for printing and S&H
- If you intend to print it yourself, let me know and I will include a CMYK version for your convenience
- You have the right to use your commission freely for personal use
- Unless we have come to an agreement regarding copyright purchase, you DO NOT have the right to sell prints of the commission
- Unless we have come to an agreement regarding copyright purchase, you DO NOT have the right to use the commission in marketed material (i.e. game content, media cover art, mass-printed t-shirts, etc)
- PLEASE be up-front about how you intend to use the commission.
- If you want to use a personal commission for something non-personal at a later date, please contact me and we can discuss it. I’m an easygoing person when the communication lines are open.
- Depending on intended use, a nominal usage fee may be sufficient, rather than a full copyright purchase.
- Bulk-commission of NPC portraits for sole usage within a production by indie game companies is negotiable
- Full character concept page for use as development reference by indie game companies is also negotiable
- Really, I just have a soft spot for indies and I want to support you guys in your work ❤
- I accept checks and PayPal
- Unless we have made a payment installment agreement, payment is required in full before I will start work
- If paid in installments, the final piece will not be sent until full payment is received
- Prices are negotiable, depending on the nature of the commission and your intended usage
- Bust portrait (head and shoulders) –$25
- Full body (static pose standing/seated) — $35
- Full body (dynamic or action pose) — $45 (variable)
- Additional character or large prop — Sketch cost +$20
- Simple colour background — no extra charge
- Inked (black & white) — Sketch cost +$15
- Plus flat colour — Sketch cost +$10
- Plus colour with dynamic shading — Sketch cost + $20
- Digital painting with simple background — Sketch cost x 2
- Full concept page (character full body front & back w/ face and/or prop detail)
- Pencil sketch — $75
- Inked — $90
- Sketch or ink plus colour with basic shading — $100
- Digital painting — $135